Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are my payment options?
There are a number of convenient ways to make purchases or lay-by payments with Todays Furniture. You can:
- use cash
- use your credit or debit card in-store
- use your credit card for phone payments
- pay online by direct debit, inserting your surname and invoice number in the details box.
2. Can I choose to pick up in-store?
Yes, many of our customers pick up their items from the store or choose to arrange delivery for larger items.
3. Will my purchase have a warranty?
Most of our products come with a warranty from the manufacturer. In addition, they come with guarantees under Australian Consumer Law.
4. What can I do if I have a problem with my new items?
If you are unhappy with the condition of your goods, please contact us directly for further assistance.
5. What happens if I receive damaged goods or the wrong goods in my delivery?
If you believe there is damage to the furniture you received, or the incorrect goods have been delivered, please contact us as soon as possible after receipt.