IMPORTANT CUSTOMER UPDATE: COVID-19
As the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation continues to evolve, we wanted to share with you some important information to keep you up to date with various steps we are taking and our ability to support our local community.
- We are still open to customers until further notice.
- Our opening hours have not changed.
- Feel free to enter the store, however we do ask that you please follow good hygiene practices, avoid unnecessary contact with products and maintain a safe distance from others in store.
- We have increased the hygiene standard and cleaning protocols in store and ask that if you are at all unwell, please don’t come in store, rather take advantage of our other zero contact shopping options.
- Our team are still offering home deliveries and can offer a ‘zero contact’ drop-off delivery service where requested.
- We also offer a ‘zero contact’ pick up service should you wish to collect you goods without having to step inside our store. Simply phone us on 02 4577 9088 to arrange payment of any outstanding balance and to have your goods ready and waiting at a time convenient to you.
- If you would prefer to stay at home you can still make ‘zero contact’ purchases by either contacting our team on 02 4577 9088 or via email at email@example.com.